When : Friday, Sept. 21 from 9:45am – 12:15pm
Where: El Carro Park.
We had a presentation for the students last Family Friday, and pledge sheets with instructions were sent home with your child on Friday. Please come join us, cheer on the kiddos or even get in on the action and run/walk with us!!
We need volunteers to help on the day of the event. Please sign up:
The Jog-A-Thon is Family School’s biggest and most important fundraiser. Our goal is to raise at least $10,000 and have 100% participation! We need every family and student to help in order to meet this goal. The money we raise from the Jog-A-Thon helps fund many educational and enrichment activities at Family School, including field trips, assemblies, 5th grade camp, PE enrichment, yard supplies and more.
All students can walk/run in the event that takes place at El Carro Park. Schedule:
- 9:45 am – Students arrive at El Carro Park
- 10 am – CFS Group Photo, Class Photos (optional)
- 10:15 am – Warm-Up
- 10:30 am to 11 am – Students jog/walk in grassy field, each lap approx. 1/8 mile.
- 11:15 am – Pizza and Popsicles
- 12:15 pm – Students head back to CFS Campus
Online/Credit Card Pledges are a fun and easy way to get lots of pledges, especially from friends and family that live elsewhere. Find the donation button above and feel free to share this URL/webpage with family and friends.
All money and pledge sheets are due on Friday, September 28. The prizes will be awarded at Family Friday on Oct. 5.
Top three earners in all school:
- #1 surf camp gift card OR Kindle Fire
- #2 family pizza night at Nutbelly
- #3 $25 Gift card to Chaucer’s
Top 3 earners in each class:
Free lunch at Padero Grill with their teacher
All school goal prizes:
- #1 if we reach $12,500 = Movie night with popcorn
- #2 if we reach $10,00 = Pizza party
- #3 if we reach $7,500 = Popsicle party
Questions or want to help at Jog-A-Thon – contact Megan Olesen at [email protected].